| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Klagenfurt in February is slightly cold at -3 °C (26.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -7 °C (19.4 °F).
- In February there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in February is dry with intermittent snow. A mere 38mm (1.5in) of H2O is transfered across on average 8 days.
- The blue above Klagenfurt is somewhat dreary with on average merely 3:38 of glaring sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 9:34 long and the longest day is 10:56 long with an average length of 10:14.
- There are approximately 6:23 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 36.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 63.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Klagenfurt February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Klagenfurt, Austria
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Klagenfurt:
- Linz, Austria - 176.5 kms (109.7 miles) N
- Salzburg, Austria - 162.2 kms (100.8 miles) NW
- Zell Am See, Austria - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) WNW
- Sonnblick, Austria - 112.9 kms (70.1 miles) WNW
- Dobbiaco, Italy - 160.3 kms (99.6 miles) W
- Cortina D'Ampezzo, Italy - 167.3 kms (104 miles) W
- Tarvisio, Italy - 58.2 kms (36.1 miles) WSW
- Udine, Italy - 105.4 kms (65.5 miles) SW
- Rivolto, Italy - 122.9 kms (76.4 miles) SW
- Ronchi Legionari, Italy - 112.1 kms (69.7 miles) SW
- Trieste, Friuli Venezia Giulia, Italy - 116.4 kms (72.3 miles) SSW