| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Klagenfurt in September is mild at 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20 °C (68 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in September is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in September is hardly arid with rain at times. Circa 90mm (3.5in) of liquid is dumped across on average 10 days.
- In September the blue above Klagenfurt is fair with an average of a moderate 5:50 of brilliant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:40 long and the longest day is 13:18 long with an average length of 12:29.
- There are approximately 6:28 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 47.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 52.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Klagenfurt September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Klagenfurt, Austria
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Klagenfurt:
- Linz, Austria - 176.5 kms (109.7 miles) N
- Salzburg, Austria - 162.2 kms (100.8 miles) NW
- Zell Am See, Austria - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) WNW
- Sonnblick, Austria - 112.9 kms (70.1 miles) WNW
- Dobbiaco, Italy - 160.3 kms (99.6 miles) W
- Cortina D'Ampezzo, Italy - 167.3 kms (104 miles) W
- Tarvisio, Italy - 58.2 kms (36.1 miles) WSW
- Udine, Italy - 105.4 kms (65.5 miles) SW
- Rivolto, Italy - 122.9 kms (76.4 miles) SW
- Ronchi Legionari, Italy - 112.1 kms (69.7 miles) SW
- Trieste, Friuli Venezia Giulia, Italy - 116.4 kms (72.3 miles) SSW