Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Klagenfurt, Austria
- On balance sunshine hours in Klagenfurt range between 1:21 daily in December & 8:21 each day in July
- The longest day of the year is 15:38 long and the shortest day is 8:21 long.
- The longest day is 7:17 longer than the shortest day.
- There is an average of 1870 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 5:07 of sunlight per day.
- It is sunny 42.7% of daylight hours. The remaining 57.3% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
- At midday the sun is on average 43.7° above the horizon at Klagenfurt.
Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Klagenfurt, Austria
- Linz, Austria - 176.5 kms (109.7 miles) N
- Salzburg, Austria - 162.2 kms (100.8 miles) NW
- Zell Am See, Austria - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) WNW
- Sonnblick, Austria - 112.9 kms (70.1 miles) WNW
- Dobbiaco, Italy - 160.3 kms (99.6 miles) W
- Cortina D'Ampezzo, Italy - 167.3 kms (104 miles) W
- Tarvisio, Italy - 58.2 kms (36.1 miles) WSW
- Udine, Italy - 105.4 kms (65.5 miles) SW
- Rivolto, Italy - 122.9 kms (76.4 miles) SW
- Ronchi Legionari, Italy - 112.1 kms (69.7 miles) SW
- Trieste, Friuli Venezia Giulia, Italy - 116.4 kms (72.3 miles) SSW